CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

When We were New


This November marks the three year anniversary of when Brandi and I fell in love. It is hard to believe that it has been that long already. At the same time, I can't remember my life without her. It seems as though I was hardly living before she came into my life. All of my current joy and every successful endeavor in my life, I owe to my darling wife.
I love this picture because I feel like it somehow captures the depth of love and joy we felt for one another on the day we were wed. Though I could have never believed it at the time, I love Brandi so much more deeply today than I did on that beautiful April day. She is everything to me.
I love you, Sweetheart! Posted by Picasa

0 comments: