CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Peter Pan

After I read , "Twilight," in less than a day, I went to the bookstore and bought the entire series by Stephenie Meyer. (By the way she spells her name you should have already figured out that she must be from Utah and her parents wanted to join the club of giving her a normal name spelled very uniquely)
This purchase may not seem significant, but these are the first books I have bought for my book collection since I graduated college. I have been to the library plenty of times, I tried reading Oprah's booklist (didn't like it), I have started and stopped half a dozen books, and Stephenie Meyer, BYU graduate, has finally captured my first book interest since Harry Potter.
Ahhhh....Young Adult Fiction. I guess I don't want to grow up. I want to stay in the Young Adult fiction-Neverland forever.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I LOVE YA fiction! And I love the Twilight series!!

Tiff said...

Hey, I've read all 3 - felt very stupid about how drawn in I was to all 3 - still read all 3 and stayed up into the wee hours of the morning finishing most.

What do you want? Cori's number or what? Do me a favor and email me because I only check the blog so often. It's my firstname.lastname@gmail.com

Sorry I'm paranoid about putting personal info on the web.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! =)