CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tears and Trust

As you watch this beautiful story of faith.
I hope you feel the spirit testify of the wonderful plan of adoption.
I know I did.

After twins, and four years of searching for answers,they found out they couldn't have any more biological children.

"I couldn't understand why. I was trying to do everything right. . . I couldn't understand why such a righteous desire wasn't being granted to me."

for those who have prayed an waited, you understand this feeling.

"...The hardest part for me was giving up control and deciding that I was going to be okay, even if I didn't get what I wanted."

the amount of faith she has is inspiring. Many times, during the struggle of infertility, I pleaded with the Lord to strengthen my faith.
He did.

"There was a lot of yearning and a lot of hope that something would happen...because he was mine, in every way to me,"

TEARS. TEARS. TEARS.

3 comments:

Nama said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Brandi! You're certainly one to be admired for their faith and courage, too. :)

Turley Family said...

Hi this is anne marie ott now turley (christofer ott's lil sister)...did you guys move to az? I live in mesa! we have been here for about 3 1/2 years now. Just wondering if you guys lived close to us or not! what a cute family you have. my blog is annemarieturley.blogspot.com

Nan said...

Thank you for sharing. I hopped over here from the rhouse blog, where you left a comment on my guest post a little over a week ago. I just wanted to say thanks for that. mrs. r is great for bringing those of us who love adoption closer together, don't you think?