CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dearth

I have been in a blogging
"dearth"
as my husband calls it.

Why?

Two little boys
who love to go to the zoo, run on the farm, jump on the trampoline, play in the goat pen, teach me how to play freeze tag, have pre-shcool time, watch movies, pour juice
plus
one extra that I watch
so that we can finish saving money for our adoption adventure!
nine piano students
who bring beautiful music; even if it is "This Old Man," over and over.
keeping house
which, by the way, is my dream come true.
I truly love cleaning the bathrooms,washing the laundry, cooking dinner, and
anything else that reminds me of the incredible roles I have as wife and mother.
Among my favorite activities are Family Night, and putting the boys to bed.
coaching my 4 year old's soccer team
haha! you'd think with 3 incredible soccer-playing brothers I would know what to do. So far we have decided on being the Lions, and we can successfully kick the soccer ball.
helping Henry learn 20 new words
through the speech therapy, he has really progressed, but our summer goal is 20 words.
starting some fertility
My body hasn't worked with previous fertility treatments, but I just want to be able to stand before my Heavenly Father someday and let Him know I did everything I could do.
weight watchers:
I have made it to minus 29.8 pounds since October 2009. I am almost at my wedding weight, and I have about 15 pounds more to go.

That's it.
anyways,
my creative brain
is on its way back.



6 comments:

Jenn H. said...

That is okay Brandi I am the worst at updating my blog!! We love you anyway!

Wendy-n-Jason said...

Yea!!!! I love reading your blog!

Aimee said...

Way to go on all of your accomplishments, namely you family. You are still an inspiration to me.

annieareyouok said...

My Mom said to me the other day,"Have you seen Brandi lately? She looks AMAZING!" I am so proud of you on your weight loss .... what an accomplishment! Keep up the good work.

Wendy said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! What an amazing person you are. Its funny even though I am older then you and taller I still look up to you! I love you sis!!!!

vinestreet said...

Hello!

Brandi, I can't believe how many things you are involved in. Piano, soccer, dinner co-op. Amazing. I'm so glad your home is now paid off. We actually are under contract with our Nebraska home---praying that everything goes through. :)