CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

unbiased birthday

Sometimes I hear parents comment ,
'I might be biased but,
I think my son/daughter is the cutest in the whole world.'
Beautiful Henry, 3 days old.

Beautiful sleeper.


One of my favorite pictures. Henry looking at his Birth Mom. Almost one.



Valentines day 2009. Sealing at the Winter Quarters Temple


Definitely not biased.
Model baby in New Mexico.




Rocky Point Aug 2009

The Magic of seeing Santa Claus. December 2009




Ever seen a happier child?



Henry running at the San Diego Temple. Almost two.


Turns out,
I'm not biased.


Happy Birthday, Henry Louis
We love you tons bit in the whole world.

And, of course, my heart is filled with overwhelming gratitude for our Joanie Girl.
Our life with Henry would not have been possible without her sacrifice.
Joanie is almost ready to graduate from college.
She is engaged to a wonderful man.
She is beautiful.
She is brave.
We love you tons bit Joanie Girl
which, of course,
is the most at our house.


4 comments:

Brew Crew said...

I think he is gorgeous. I love BALOU.brew

Jay and Sherrie said...

Yep, he's a cutie.

Happy Birthday Henry! We Love You.

Becky Jo said...

Total agreement from and unbiased aunt. Love you Henners!

Anonymous said...

From totally unbiased Grandma, I agree.