CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Before and Almost After

In October of 2009 I joined Weight Watchers.
My fertility doctor told me,
"You are obese... All I'm saying is if you don't want to have any more kids, and look the way you do, then stay the weight you are."
Now, as harsh as it seems, she was right.
I had extra weight.
I liked me.
My husband liked me.
I didn't want to start bringing dieting in my home
because I wanted my kids to grow up and like themselves.
But, I also wanted us to be healthy.
So, I joined weight watchers.

What's so funny, is the cliche-ness of the before and after pics. In the before pic, I am wearing old clothes and no make-up (I think I had been swimming. It was definitely not intended to be a before picture.) In the after pic, I was a bridesmaid at a beautiful wedding, so my hair was done, I had on a new dress, and makeup. But, nonetheless, here they are, in all their contrasting glory.

August 2009
165.6 lbs

June 2010
127 lbs.

Now, this post is called before and Almost after,
because I am almost done.
I want to lose about 10-15 more pounds.

Thanks for all the support and the love through this journey.
I have enjoyed buying smaller pants.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Huge success! Way to go!!

David said...

You look amazing, darling. I enjoy you buying new pants, too. :D

Aimee said...

WAY TO GO!

Brew Crew said...

I am so proud of you. I think you are beautiful and I love you no matter what size you are. But I am so proud of how you have worked so hard to become even more healthy and you can always say, "I did everything possible."

Shauni said...

You are so amazing and you look fabulous--as always! Congratulations on your hard work and success! Love you guys and miss you!

Jena said...

I don;t know where you'll disappear to if you lose 10-15 more pounds, but you look fabulous and healthy.

Hmmm, maybe I should try a little harder before the wedding... you're an inspiration.

Leah said...

You look awesome! I meant to tell you so when I saw you at the temple! It was great seeing you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika said...

AWESOME!

Tina said...

YOU are Amazing Brandi! You are always beautiful, but I think you feel great right now and that makes you all the more beautiful!

Adam & Ady said...

good job! now I just need you close to me to motivate me!! :) I am pretty sure that we need a full body shot!!!! :) You look great!