CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lincoln Daniel


Last week, after my hard couple days,
something hit me. What if Lincoln was
our only child on this earth? Now, I
know that this won't be the case, but
if it was, kudos to David and me for
making a perfect one the first go round!
He knows his colors, his letters, how to
get out of going to bed by saying, "snuggle,"
and he reads the scriptures with us, says
prayers, and tells us "I uv ooooo," numerous
times a day. So, until we get another one, we
feel so blessed with the one we have!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nayelit Salmond said...

BRANDI!!!!! I just got your comment on my blog!!! That is so wonderful that you are having a wonderful time with your boys! I'm so happy for you! I miss you like crazy and love looking at what is new for you!!!! Loves and kisses!!
-Maggie

Tiff said...

Look at you - I'm so proud of your ability to pull yourself out of a slump. :) You're incredible.

Carlie said...

Sis, you excell in everything you do-- at least the ones I know about. You are a great example to those around you and I admire you so. Love love love you!

Michelle Johnston said...

Hey Brandi!! Its Michelle Johnston. Yeah for blogs! We are also half way done with law school, so we must have started the same time. We are just south of you, down here in Topeka Kansas. We love it here, but are excited to try to make it back home to be by family. Your little licoln is so darn cute!!! He is so lucky to have such a sweet mommy! If ever you want a vacation to Kansas, please come see us! We go to NE about once a semester (to Omaha) to the winter quarters temple. Usually we try to take the kids to the zoo there (we love it), so maybe next time we could meet up or something. How has your law school experience been? Talk to you soon.
Michelle