CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Internet.....Sweet Internet.....


After 5 weeks of waiting, burying a line, dropping an aerial line, drilling holes, and 3 hours on the phone with COX,
we finally have the internet!

First, my brother Dan and his wife Tina are expecting a baby girl. We are so excited to meet new baby girl in January. Hooray!!! I've been dreaming in pink, and just can't wait!

Next, Grandma (David's Mom) came to stay for 2 fun-filled weeks. We had so much fun. We went to Rocky Point for 4 days, and we worked on our tans.
Rocky Point also offered us the best vanilla in the world, at the cheapest prices.
Grandma made all the dinners while she was here,
and they were seriously delicious.

Among our favorites were
Beef stroganoff
and
Oriental Chicken Salad

One night she made lasagna, and I said to Lincoln,
"Did you tell Grandma thanks for the delicious food?"
"Grandma, thanks for....nope Mama I can't say it."
Grandma and Mama busted up laughing.
(He is still adverse to ground beef, but at least he took his no thank you bite.)

Also, my mother-in-law sent me to a spa.
It was non-negotiable.
She made me do it.
Alas, I had to go.
She said it was for putting my husband through Law School, and helping him study for the bar.
-- It was so good I almost, kind of, thought about volunteering to do it all again.
-- JUST KIDDING.

It was a 2 hour back massage, People.
2 amazing hours.
Quiet.
Peaceful.
Deep Tissue.
Seriously Divine.

Thanks Grandma!
We had so much fun!


My favorite picture from the trip. These two LOVE each other.


Hee Hee. This one is especially for my mom, who thinks poor Henry will forever be stuck in a pumpkin! HaHa!


We've decided to spank him when he's older so he doesn't know how cute he is.

Lincoln's newest crush, who took him fast on the 4-wheeler.


Beautiful Boy.
(we should have started spanking the cute out of him a long time ago. He already knows he handsome)

Grandma couldn't say no! He did inform us that he was Peter Parker, when he took it off.


We have had a delightful summer.
We look forward to some more Arizona heat.

And, once again, Thank you Mr. Humphrey and Mr. Petersen for giving my husband a job. We are forever grateful for your kindness!

7 comments:

Tina said...

YAY! Your back. And I love you pictures. Your angels are as sweet as ever!

Cami said...

Fun pictures! Congrats on the internet! You definetly deserved to go to a spa. I'm only starting to see how hard putting your husband through law school is.

Jay and Sherrie said...

You have a stinkin cute family. There is no amount of spank that will take their cuteness away. They are just gonna know it. Glad to see you are back!

Brew Crew said...

My grandson's are beautiful. I love them so much. Can't wait to hug them and save them from pumpkin shells.

Jena said...

Arizona?! That's great! If we have another Y Vegas bowl game, I want to see you there!

Green's said...

LOVE the internet! How did you servive??? So glad you R back! Can't believe how grown Henry and Lincoln are since May! We miss your family so much - lincoln's smiles, book club, girl talk, and we miss our VTer! Could have used his legal expertise. Enjoy AZ and know that we miss you!

vine street said...

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures of Henry...his hair is adorable. He looks like a little teen. Especially with the camou shirt.

I'm glad you had a good time with family. And at the spa. You deserved it!