CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Emma.

My sweet neighbor,
who just returned home from and incredible mission
for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints,
came over and shared this beautiful song with our little family.

As we get ready to start the adoption process again,
I hope I can have the strength, and the faith that Emma did;
as she weathered her storms with a
Queen's Grace.

I hope that when it seems like the world is on our shoulders
and the nights grow colder,
that we can stand strong together.

Thank you Sister Emma, for your example.


2 comments:

Kyr said...

I have always really enjoyed this song. In fact I have thought of you a couple times when listening to it because of your beautiful voice and your love for the gospel. I will be praying for you guys as you go through your adoption process and hope that you will be blessed with another beautiful child. You guys are wonderful parents. keep it up. We can all strive to be as Emma.

Jaime said...

I love that song! We got the CD when it came out and me and my daughter sing it! I hope all goes well with this upcoming adoption process. Your sons are going to be ladykillers!!!