CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 04, 2009

Our Favorite Art

I admit. I got the idea from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

But I LOVE the idea of having the walls of our home covered in beautiful pictures of our family.

So, last week, I printed three pictures at 16x20 (only $6 a piece at Costco!), put them into beautiful frames, and hung them on our wall.

I love them, so I thought I would share them:





They hang on the wall above our vintage 27" tv.

Recently one of our dear friends came over and asked, "How does anyone ever watch TV? It's impossible not to stare at those pictures."

I couldn't agree more.

5 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Sweetheart, thanks for posting on the blog. I was thinking it was about time again, and you saved the day! Aren't they beautiful! We are so blessed. I love you!

fuz&michelle said...

You have gorgeous little boys! I just want to squish them! :) I want to see them sometime when I'm in Tucson!

Tina said...

What beautiful pictures! I love them! You have such beautiful little boys. We love you guys and miss you! Praying for you always!

Broadbent Family said...

I can't believe how big Henry has gotten. I love the pictures.

Mandy Johnson said...

seriously Brandi, your boys are beautiful! Plus we love them to pieces. Come over more often so I can see them in "real" life.
xoxo