CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of Preschool

                                                                     "It turns out Mama,
that I'm growing up
and going to Pre-School."
   That's what he said to me. 
And then he went. 
And, he loved it.
(outside Mrs. Malia's house)

Lincoln was born smart. I am not worried about him excelling in school, as he can already write his letters, and some of his numbers. He can read quite a few sight words, and he is really, really good at sounding out new words.
If I was to worry about anything, it would be the classroom stats: 11 boys and one sweet girl. Other than that, no worries. 
He is growing up. I don't get a choice.
I hate it
and I love it
But, for as long as I can I'm holding on to this sweet boy who still lets me sing him to sleep.
I love you Lincoln Daniel.

2 comments:

annieareyouok said...

Ahhh the bittersweet-ness of motherhood! And yes ... that poor little girl! ;)He's adorable.

Tina said...

I love that boy!