CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anxious

Well, Sweet Joanie is due on Sunday.

I keep having dreams about this sweet baby boy who is soon to arrive in the world!

I feel anxious.

Like I did when I was pregnant with Lincoln.

Everytime the phone rings, I hope it's "P," our social worker, telling us it's time.

(heehee...after I wrote all the above information, the phone rang, and it was Joanie....but, she wasn't in labor. She said that she has a doctor's appointment on Monday (MONDAY???THAT'S AFTER SUNDAY) and they will talk about what to do if the baby isn't here yet!)

Anxiously
Waiting

No.

VERY
anxiously
waiting.

6 comments:

Carlie said...

we are excited for you, sis. we are praying for joanie an henry, and are anxiously awaiting your announcement.

Vero said...

Not very long now, how exciting for your family!!!
We decided to take our last name off our blog. Our new address is dulcehogarde4.blogspot.com

Franklin Family said...

Oh Brandi, I'm anxious for you!!! I keep checking your blog looking for new pictures of this sweet baby boy. You two are so deserving of this sweet baby boy and he is so lucky to have a wonderful family to enter into.

Carlotta said...

I feel a little better with some kind of post. I was checking every single day. It was killing me. Love that Joanie is calling you and that you guys have such a relationship that is sketched out just for you. That's what makes adoption so amazing is that it is truly a personalized experience. Each story is miraculous in its own way! We will all be waiting with you! =)

vine street said...

This is so exciting! I am also anxiously waiting for you!! Everything is going to go well, I feel it.

Frasure Family said...

I forgot to tell you today, that I thought the baby was born, cause you weren't at playgroup at 1030 like you usually are. That waiting it so hard! I am excited for you though! Let me know if you need anything!