CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Come Home

It has been awhile since I have written.
Even my Sweet husband told me that I hadn't blogged in a long time, so I guess it is time!
In the last month, many things have happened; most of them are not memorable, but for the few that are noteworthy, here we go:

FIRST:
I got cast as Mary Lewis in the production of "Come Home To Kanesville." This show is "the sing-'n-dance musical , a story of love and faith set against the heart-rending saga of the pioneer experience." Yes, I play a woman who has two young children. (One of their names happens to be Henry Lewis.) Yes, I fall in love, and have to be kissed by character Jonathan Briggs (played by 61 year old Brother Bell) My character is intense, faithful, and historically a real woman! I have been strengthened and hope that I can portray such a faithful woman on stage, and in my life.

SECOND:
Our social worker called us and told us that Anthony, bless him, has hired an attorney and has decided to sign his rights away.

DEAR ANTHONY,
Thank you for giving Henry the opportunity to come to our home. Because of your decision he will be able to learn and grow in the gospel and have a forever family. We love him more than we can express in words, and if you were here we'd probably hug you! As he grows, I hope he gains the quality of selflessness from you; the ability to put the needs of someone else above his own wants. Thank you Anthony. We love you.

THIRD:
We had a wonderful Father's Day. None of the talks in church were about fathers, no one mentioned it at the pulpit, but I think that when David came home and found his present, it made up for it. We love you Sweetheart!

Soon to come...more on our adoption journey!

1 comments:

Jaush and Amy said...

so are you the knew "5 minute Macker"? Its sounds like you have a more leading role but I couldnt resists. Have fun and I am sure you will do wonderful. see you soon.