CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I believe in magic....



I have put pine-sol in my bath tub.

I have mixed it with
CLR
The Works
and
Clorox.
I let all of those chemicals sit together for hours in my tub to try and get rid of the ring in the tub that was here when we moved in.
TWO YEARS AGO.

then my girl friend here in Nebraska
(whose name I won't mention because she doesn't believe in blogs..heehee...)

bore her solemn testimony of Magic Erasers.

I would like to be a second witness that Magic Erasers are truly magic.

No more ring in my tub. NO MORE RING IN MY TUB!

MY last year in this college city in Nebraska (hopefully) will be full of relaxing baths, thanks to Magic Eraser.

Here's to clean tubs!

with no rings.

Can I get an Amen?

5 comments:

Tina said...

Amen! I haven't tried it but I just wanted to give you an amen!

Tina

Carlie said...

hallelujah! we used that thing all over the place whenever we help anyone move.
amen, sister, amen.

Franklin Family said...

Praise the Lord! I love those things - they clean everything, without fail.

Spliz said...

Amen! (Michael drew on the wall at my brother's house once.)

vine street said...

Okay, what is it and where can I buy it?