CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Back to the Future

I know.

I know.

I didn't post pictures of my family at Halloween, so here they are now. The greatest part about Halloween was Lincoln's idea of trick or treating. He would knock, say trick or treat, take the offered candy, and then he would run into people's houses yelling, "I need to see your dog." He also needed to pet one woman's cat, and see one man's tank of fish. I was driving around laughing while BatDaddy was patiently trying to man BatLincoln. Sometimes BatMommy's need a good laugh...BatHenry just smiled with me.
.
(Yes, my mom has already grounded David for holding Henry like this on the palm of his hand)

(Consequently, this is one of my favorite pictures. This shows how much Lincoln look up to his Daddy. )


I know.

I know.

I didn't post anything about our wonderful trip to see my Aunt and Uncle and perfect little cousin during Thanksgiving (this is mostly because our memory is too full to download one more thing onto the computer....so until we figure that out...no new pictures. Bummer!)

But, thanks to little M, I did learn how to make pipe-cleaner flowers, draw countless pictures of Cinderella, learn about (and implement) No-Thank-You Bites, see my extended family whom I haven't seen in 13 years, play games until my brain gave out on me, and enjoy every minute of my 5 day vacation. I was actually rested when I got back.

I know.

I know.

Oh Sweet, I haven't passed Christmas yet.

1 comments:

gretchen said...

I LOVE that! ...run into people's houses yelling, "I need to see your dog." Brilliant strategy!

BTW, when we ran out of memory, we got an external hard drive, specifically for holding all our photos. How sick are we?

Love you guys! Give Linc and Henry xo's from us!