CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Pull-Ups

Houseparty.com has selected me to host a Pull-Ups Party!  This means they send a big box of supplies and we have a toddler party where we share all the goodies!
If you have not received an invite and would like to come, leave me a comment!

Here are the details:

WHAT: A Pull-Upart Party!
WHO: You and your toddlers, me and my toddlers, and Pull-Ups!
WHERE: Brandi's house
WHEN:March 5, 2011, 3:00 p.m.
WHY: A perfect excuse to eat good food, enjoy great company, and take home potty-training supplies!

For more information go to :
houseparty.com/party/451376

3 comments:

Jay and Sherrie said...

Sounds fun. Wish we could come. Our little toddler is taking his diaper off after he goes in them. Not too bad with #1, not so fun with #2.

Hope you have a great time.

Frasure Family said...

Hey I won the party too!!! Have you ever won before? This will be my third. Good luck!! I am excited for all of the free stuff!!!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.