CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I know.

Today, I was overcome with a lot of emotion as I watched this video. I went to visit one of my friends who shared this with me. As we cried together we shared a moment of beautiful peace that comes from believing in a Supreme Creator who loves us more than we can understand in our mortal probation.

The music bore solemn witness to my soul that He lives. He lives.

It is a witness of the love of  a dad who loves his son.


It is a witness of the love of a Father who loved his children so much He sent His Son.

I know that Jesus Christ lives.  I know that He loves me, and He stands waiting to help me succeed at my own race.

(Copied from youtube:)
There are no words to describe what you're about to see. It's all about HIM!

A Son asked his father, "Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?" The father who, despite having a heart condition, says "Yes". They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons. The father always saying "Yes" to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his fater, "Dad, let's join the Ironman together."

To which, his father said "Yes".

For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island.

Father and son went on to complete the race together!



5 comments:

Jay and Sherrie said...

That never fails to make me cry. Thank you!

Jena said...

Thank you! I just love you and everything you're about.

Jena said...

I hereby request pictures of baby. Can we make requests here? :D

Becky said...

That made me bawl like a baby. Poor Marley kept asking why I was sad. What a wonderful Father.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.