CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It's About Love; davidandbrandi

Our adoption profile has been made live. That means any birthmother can choose us for her baby. If you would like to see our profile, go to:

1) itsaboutlove.org
2) Search adoption profiles
3) davidandbrandi

Now is the hard part...waiting...and waiting...and hoping...and praying...and waiting some more...

Thank you for your prayers in our behalf. We feel the love of the Lord as we wait.

5 comments:

Julie B. said...

Hi Brandi! It's us, Ed and Julianne Brewer! It's so nice to find you on here! We just set stuff up today so the pics will be on by this weekend. I don't know if you know this or not, but we adopted a baby boy this time last year! It's a wonderful experience!
Good luck!
Hugs, Julianne

Johnson-n-Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

I'm definitely praying for your beautiful family! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Brandi I had no idea you guys were trying to adopt. Good luck! You'll definitely be in my prayers. I just love you guys!!!

Shauni said...

Hi girl! I'm so glad you found us! I have been thinking about you so often lately and wondering how you've been doing. I didn't know if you still checked your email account and I couldn't find your blog. It's so good to hear from you, and to see what's been going on with you guys. Lincoln is absolutely adorable--and so big! I wish I could give you a great big hug right now and chat about things like we used to when we were in YW together. You and David are amazing people and amazing parents--we will definitely keep you in our prayers. Thanks for being our friends--please keep in touch!