CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

My friend Shauni tagged me. That means I have to write 10 random facts, habits, interesting and unknown pieces of knowledge about myself. Then, I am supposed to tag 10 other people. I probably won't do that, but if anybody wants to write about themselves, consider yourself tagged.

10) I love chocolate milk. In the dead of winter, I would rather have a glass of chocolate milk than a glass of hot chocolate.

9) Our son in very bright. He is only one and he can count to ten, speak in complete sentences, say his ABC's with their sounds, use ASL to communicate, and give hugs and kisses. He's brilliant!

8) I have successfully painted 5 rooms in our house. I don’t even really like to paint, but I love the idea of selling our house in better condition than we bought it. For this same reason, we have added new counter tops, bathroom cabinets, a dishwasher, a new wall, and soon a fixed basement.

7) I love to make lists. If going on a trip, I start my list at last a week early. I rarely forget anything. My husband laughs when he says,” you know what we forgot,” and after he tells me, I tell him it is already on my list.

6) I don’t like to drive. My parents made me get my driver’s license at 17 ½ because they needed someone to pick up the younger boys. I failed my first driver’s test because I didn’t stop at a stop sign, didn’t use my blinker, and a few other such things. My dad took me the very next day to try again. I passed with flying colors. However, I still don’t like driving, but if I have to drive, I prefer school zones where you have to go slower than my dead grandma.

5) I have always known a lot of people, but I have always only had one best girlfriend at a time. In 7th grade it was Jen Armstrong. In high school, it was Carlie Bertoglio. In college it was Wendy Keller. In Nebraska, it is Mandy Johnson. Now, the exception to this s of course my mom. She has always been my best friend. I still have very good friendships with all of these friends.

4) I’m thankful Law school is only three years instead of four.

3) My Husband is my best friend. I would rather be with him than do anything else. He is the biggest blessing of my life. I love him.

2) I wanted to have 6 kids in 6 years. I wanted to have 5 sons and a daughter. I

1) WE ARE APPROVED TO ADOPT. THIS MEANS BIRTHMOTHERS CAN CHOOSE US FOR THEIR BABIES. IT IS A WONDERFUL, EMOTIONAL, PATIENCE-INDUCING PROCESS.

3 comments:

Shauni said...

Love it all! Thanks for playing!

Jason and Amy said...

brandi brewer (well johnson i guess) hey its amy myers (vonk now) i was just doing a little blog stalking and came across your page. how fun!! lincoln is adorable, and so big wow. sorry about all the baby struggles. that is the worst, and it feels like so many people have to deal with those issues :(, whats up with that? That is so cool about you being all set for adoption, we will keep our fingers crossed for you. check us out javonk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help sista! And I love your slide show. Awesome!