CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Henry "Hal" Louis

Dear Henry, "Hal,"
You are beautiful.
You are healthy.
You are strong.
We love you.


oooooooooooooooooooooh....what a sweetie.





My little snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug boy.






Henry at 5 days old




"hmmmm.....is this what I signed up for?"


He is an angel.

We are so happy that he joined our family.

We love you Henry.
P.S. Here's what I know:
tomorrow at 10am we have:
a cheek swab,
a picture,
and a thumbprint
Heres what I don't know:
how long the results take.
how to prepare for the results
emotionally
physically
mentally
spiritually
BUT:
The Lord doesn't put us through this test just to give us a test;
He does it because the process will change us.--
Henry B. Eyring
(Now, if that's not a man to get your first name from, who is?)

10 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Could he be more perfect? Oh my gosh. I don't think I have seen a cuter newborn. Look at that hair. I could snuggle him to death... Congrats and good luck with the upcoming test. Congrats Mom, Dad, and big brother Lincoln

Franklin Family said...

Look at that snuggly little angel. He is absolutely perfect. I am very glad to hear Lincoln is accepting him happily, and we are crossing our fingers for all of you.

Jenn and Troy said...

He is absolutely adorable. Good luck with the upcoming test, my prayers are with your family.

Carlie said...

do you see in his little fingers in the mommy-snuggle picture? they are telling you something, sis.

we love you too, buddy.

Emilie Hereth said...

He is an absolutely gorgeous baby!
I am hoping for the best possible news with the upcoming tests.

Adrian said...

I don't have any words...just tears of JOY! WOW!! WOW!! WOW! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! He is perfect!!! I love his hair! You are such an inspiration!! Best luck of luck!

Shauni said...

I listened to a talk today by John Bytheway and his mom. I loved the whole focus of the talk, but the quote that I love is: "Faith and fear cannot coexist." He said that sometimes it's a very hard thing, but you literally have to reach inside and push the fear out so the faith can move in. You two are perfect examples of living by faith. Your baby Henry is adorable!

Carlotta said...

Just thinking about you guys. Hold onto him and love him. Praying with all I have inside of me for your family , this little man and Joanie. So many hearts involved.

Dan Brewer said...

I love my little nephew.

WE PRAY FOR YOU GUYS EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT SISSY!

Dan and Tina

Leah said...

Congratulations! I love you guys and will definitely keep you in my prayers!