CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

No you Don't!

I always thought I would be devastated
when my child said something along the lines of,
"I hate you."
Or even worse, "
You don't love me."
So it was rather hilarious today
when I had the following conversation
with this handsome two year old.

(while driving)
Lincoln: Mom, I would like some juice.
Me: You have to wait until we get home
Lincoln: Please
Me: son, you have to wait until we get...
Lincoln: I WANT JUICE
Me: I love you Son.
Lincoln: "No You Don't!"
Me: Yes I do.
Lincoln: "No You Don't!"
a few minutes later:
Lincoln: "Mom, I love you the most.
I love you Tons Bit."
Me: I love you Tons Bit too Lincoln.

5 comments:

Carlie said...

it's amazing how strongly linked the bonds of love are to how quickly one can get their juice. i often say to by baby that life is so hard, and she has the meanest mom in the world.

Shauni said...

What a cute boy you have! I love to record the funny things they say--won't it be fun to go back and read?! Love you and miss you back, friend!

Jaush and Amy said...

cute! Dont worry sis, he will probably say those other things too, but he will always love you!

Brew Crew said...

You are so mean...Mr. Green Bean.
LOL!!! I love you.

gretchen said...

I love it! Kids are just the cutest, craziest things. I knew I was doing an excellent job parenting the day Madison told me, quite angrily, "If you don't give me [whatever it was... candy, probably] then you're not my friend!" Nope! I'm her mom! Yay!!