CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

---scouraged

Thanks to the nursery at our church, Lincoln has learned how to make happy, sad, mad, and scared faces. In addition, we have taught him --mystified, excited, and grumpy--and this kid makes some pretty great faces.

You should see him during "IF YOU CHANCE TO MEET A FROWN."

Yesterday in the car we had the following conversation:

LINCOLN: "Mama, tell Henry that Lincoln is mad."
Me: "Henry, Lincoln is mad."
LINCOLN: "Mama tell Henry, Lincoln is sad"
Me: "Are you sad, Lincoln?"
LINCOLN: "Yeah.:
Me: "Are you discouraged? That is another word for sad."
LINCOLN: "Yeah. I'm discouraged. nahhh. I'm sad-scouraged. No, I'm scared-scouraged. No! I'm MAD-scouraged. MAMA, I'm MAD-scouraged!!!"

And just in case you were wondering how cute Mad-scouraged is:
IN other news:
How can you not love this face:



11 comments:

Leah said...

I love it! Sometimes I feel mad-scouraged, I just didn't have a word for it until now!

Jaush and Amy said...

well I am tired-scouraged! No, I am ....well just tired-scouraged. And yes those are cute faces!

Becky Jo said...

It would be nigh on impossible not to love that face, but then, why on earth would anyone try?!? He's adorable.

Shauni said...

So, so cute! I love your conversations with your little man!

Brew Crew said...

I'm missing my grandbabies-scouraged. I love my grandbabies.

Adam & Ady said...

How Adorable!!! I love your boys!!!

Tammy said...

My favorite is still the "pretty girl" face. He is SUCH a cutie.

Ryan and Celeste said...

Your kids are so cute Brandi, Cohen had fun with Lincoln at the park today, we will have to do it again!

Jaime said...

That is too cute! Love the smiling baby! He's just precious!!

Kelly said...

That's really cute! He sounds very smart. Love the picture of Henry!

gretchen said...

So, is Henry Glad-scouraged, then? Sweet boys you have there. Lucky you! Lucky them!