CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

For three years now, we have gone to Vala's Pumpkin Patch with David's family.

When October comes around,
I get REALLY excited about this event.

I plan as far in advance as I can .

This means:
I clear my schedule as soon as I find out the date we are going.
I get Lincoln really excited by telling him about the pumpkin eating dragon.
I get out our warm clothes. mmm...
I dream about the pig races
and
the caramel apples that David's dad shares with the grandbabies.
(subsequently, Henry was asleep, so the older grandkids helped grandpa share.)

It has become a fun tradition.

I don't remember any pumpkin patches anywhere else I have lived, and I will always remember the midwest for such wonderful adventures in the land of pumpkins, corn mazes, and beauitful leaves.

(actually now that I mention it, I will probably never be able to get away from the pumpkin patches here. I have come to grips that we might live in Nebraska forever...heehee)

Anyways: These are a few pictures of our trip.

This is just to show you how our family has grown since last year



Here is me with the love of my life.


Lincoln and Liberty


Hernandez Family (and you can't see in utero baby Jack)


Our Family!


What happens when you try and get the grandkids to stay still for one more picture!


Thanks Mom and Dad J for helping us build such fun memories.


We love you!


5 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! We've never been to a pumkin patch... maybe we should try! Of course we would die of heat stroke if we did.... bad idea! Cute family!!

Kasey said...

How fun! In Queen creek they have Schneph Farms which is the same thing. It's a blast! The kids LOVE the train ride.

Kasey said...

Oh, and Kylee got to participate in the pig races this year. She did a great job cheering her pig on to the finish line!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! What cute boys!

vinestreet said...

What a wonderful family tradition!! You make life so fun for your family.

kristen