CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Something Borrowed:

I wish I could say I came up with the following blogging format, but I didn't. It came off of a blog that I frequently read. Thanks PMB for the format. I really enjoyed doing this.

I Verb:

I search: daily, for happiness
I wonder: how my two year old son can always hear the "choo choo."
I regret: not holding my bouquet longer on the day I got married.
I love: instantly, and it often makes me vulnerable.
I care: about adoption.
I always: make a list so that I don't forget anything.
I worry: that I won't ever be able to accept the fact that I'm human
I am not: a procrastinator.
I remember: praying that my future spouse and children would be protected.
I believe: that my husband's faith will be what gets me into Heaven someday.
I sing: because I love the Lord.
I dance: before dinner with my husband and sons.
I don't always: eat healthy food because the gas station keeps nachos as an option.
I argue: with pharmacies and insurance companies about the cost of diabetic supplies.
I write: music about the Savior, journals for my children, and love notes for my Sweetheart.
I win: Texas Holdem and SkipBo.
I lose: my debit card in my wallet.
I wish: depression would take a few weeks off.
I listen: to Carrie Underwood sing, "So Small," to remind me of miracles in my life.
I don't understand: the national deficit.
I can usually be found: changingdiaperswashingbottlesmakingdinnerfoldinglaundry.
I am scared: of the "perfect woman" who lives in my head and reminds me of my imperfections.
I need: life, liberty, and happiness.
I forget: to always show gratitude for the Lord's hand in my life.
I am happy: to have an eternal marriage to the man I love more than life.
I tag: anyone else who desires to have an amazing way to express themselves. (Mookie this means you fill this out and put it on your page),

4 comments:

David said...

I marvel: at how wonderful my wife is. You are the most amazing companion and the most spectacular mother. I love you with all my heart!

By Divine Design said...

I think you're fabulous! Don't worry about being the "perfect woman". She only exists in a jar of Mrs. Butterworth's syrup.

Brew Crew said...

Ok...I will try to put the I verb on my page. I am changing my background. It is a bit bright.
Mooks

amynewby said...

i loved reading that! i had a really hard time with depression this same time last year. it seemed to hit like a freight train. i hope you feel better and that this last year of law school goes by fast for you; i think you are amazing, talented, insightful, warm, and a great mother and wife and person! take care.