CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Let it be known:

Halloween is my least favorite holiday.

My sweet mother,
who loves me,
knows that I don't like it,

but she also LOVES her grandchildren. (that is the understatement of the year, but for lack of a better word...she LOVES them. REALLY LOVES them.)

So, it was a wonderful surprise to get a package in the mail, FULL OF HALLOWEEN GOODIES!

This forced me to decorate the door and put cute pumpkins--or "punkins" as Lincoln calls them all over the house.

We are all set for Halloween.

Yes, I even bought an orange table cloth so I could be festive.

We especially have had fun with the little Frankenstein who says "ha ha ha ha ha,"

all through the day and night.

It was exciting during Family Home Evening to hear all the ha-ha-ing.

But perhaps our favorite is when:
Lincoln walks around,
squints his eyes,
puts his head back,
and says "ha ha ha ha."

OR

When, Henry loved his Halloween bag so much
he started drooling.
(Oh, if he only knew that mom and dad would help him collect his candy, and then eat all the good stuff....)










Anyways, Thanks Mookie for the treats. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

We LOVE you TONS BIT!

4 comments:

Tina said...

What cuties! How come you don't like Halloween? I mean, it's not one I look forward to really or put that much thought into, but I was just curious.

Brew Crew said...

I love the fact that Linky thanked Heavenly Father for his HA-HA-HA! And those noise making toys are what we as young parents referred to as "Grandma Toys" ...meaning you leave them at Grandma's house. But what we think they mean now is Grandma toys...the ones Grandma lovingly sends to the grandkids and hopefully they drive the parents insane. HA-HA-Ha!

Green's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Green's said...

Brandi - I'll have you know that I saw your pumpkin door banner when I drove past just on friday, and I thought "oh, wow, you're so good to have your decorations out!" Now, I know otherwise! - Julianne