CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama; vomit in my mouth.

Have you ever been so sick with the flu that you wretched every thing in your body until only bile was left.

I have. And, it isn't fun.

One year at Christmas Break, I had the flu for two weeks.
Two
straight
weeks.
I was really ill. While my brothers were up playing with their new toys, my parents desparately tried to get me feeling better. When it was over there was an inescapable relief that this horrific vomit-inducing sickness was over.

When I think of Barack Obama as the future president, it's like the flu all over again.

Vomit in my mouth.
really people? four years of throw-up!
Come on!

I don't understand what draws people to him.

If I were ranking Obama on moral and ethical decisions that are important to me, I'm not sure I'd even be comfortable giving him an "F."(but if it got him out of my classroom and out of my country, I may consider it...)

To express one last time, my vote against Obama, I will share my feelings on the factor that was most poignant in making this decision.

Pro-life vs. Pro-Choice:

Pro life:

What happens when you find yourself pregnant at a young age; too young to be able to provde proper care for this new life.

Well, Obama says "“Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby..."

Vomit.
In.
My.
Mouth.

thank goodness for pro-life.

Yes, you Pro-life have actually been taught morals and values. You believe that you have to accept responsiblity for your actions.

Senator McCain stands with you and says, "We must begin a dialogue and a discussion on the issue of abortion. Both pro-life & pro-choice people believe very strongly that we need to eliminate abortion. I and my wife, Cindy, are proud adoptive parents.
We need to encourage adoption in America.
We need to improve foster care dramatically.
We can work together...."

Ahhh...
two weeks of sickness followed by sweet relief.

Pro Choice:

"I should be free to have sex whenever and with whomever I wish, but if I get pregnant (a natural consequence of sex), I should be free to erase that consequence."

ummm.....

It seems kind of silly. We don't get that choice in other domains. "I should be free to go skydiving, and if it turns out that my parachute doesn't open, I should be free to not collide with the earth with fatal velocity."
and even if you have a parachute that opens 99.99% of the time, you still have to face the consequences if you fall into the .01% that doesn't open.
So the, "Yeah, but I used a condom, so I was being responsible" argument also fails.

Thanks, but no thanks, Obama!

Number 1: Vote

Number 2: Against

Number 3: Obama

1 comments:

vinestreet said...

I love your spare-nothing honesty. It looks like you've decided to give Obama a shot at respect and trust. I'm hoping he can win me over as well.