CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Out of the Mouth of My Babes...

LINCOLN
Dear Lincoln,
Thanks for the sweet reminder of how much our Heavenly Father loves us.
LINCOLN: Mama, I am really scared.

ME: You are. Come here. Mommy will keep you safe.

LINCOLN:Mama, can you say a prayer for me?

ME: Of course Good Boy. Come Here. (insert big crocodile mommy tears here)
Me: (I say a prayer that Lincoln won't be scared, and he will feel safe.)
Me: Come here Good Boy, Mommy will snuggle you.

LINCOLN: I'm all better now Mama.

You are a good boy. I love you.

HENRY
Dear Six month Old Sweet Boy,
Thanks for helping me remember that I need to stress less, and enjoy more, this time that is passing way too quickly. You are growing so fast.
And, P.S.
Please stop crawling. Please stop pulling yourself up on furniture.
You are a good boy. I love you
DAVID
Dear Lover,
Remember when we married for love, and it didn't matter how much money you made at the job you didn't have? Remember when we married for eternity and it didn't matter that I was the Sugar Mama with all the money? Do you think we could renogotiate just a tiny bit? We could keep the love and the eternity, but do you think you could make a lot of money, so I can buy luxurious items like a house with no mice, a mini-van, some more children, kitchen aid attachments, and clothes that don't come from Wal-Mart-Fall Apart?
Could you at least think about it? I'm willing to negotiate the kitchen aid attachments.
I love you with all my heart, and no doubt I will love you forever even if you never make any money, but who knows, I might love you like you've never been loved before if you were really rich. Anyways, just something to think about.
You are a good boy. I love you.

7 comments:

Adam & Ady said...

how cute! :)

Franklin Family said...

My favorite part - could David make more money so you can buy more babies. =) Your heart is always in the right place.

Kelly said...

What a great post (but then again, they all are). You're a great example Brandi, you have a lucky family!

annieareyouok said...

Love the Wal-Mart-fall-apart. It sounds like such a "Brewer-ism".

Nama said...

Hi Brandi! I sure do remember you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. And seriously, those muffins ARE amazing fall food. I just loved them, too. I'll have to keep up with your blog, too! Your boys are precious!

Brew Crew said...

Dear Brandi and David,

I hope all your wishes come true. David would you please make enough money so that I can become accustomed to the lifestyle that I desire too? I love to travel, dine-out, and shop...no,make that purchase products at a variety of stores, including BRIGHTON. Mooks.

gretchen said...

This is the sweetest, cutest, funniest blog post ever!