CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pay It Forward...

I love to
Pay
It
Forward.
"The Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay it forward". I will send a gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post requesting to join the PIF exchange. All the gifts will be made and posted out sometime within the next month What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
So, to recap:
a) be one of the first three to comment
b) post this same promise (or your modified version) on your blog
c) make sure I have your address
d)wait at home all day and night for the awesomeness that will be your present!
Note to receivers: This promise use to say a handmade gift....but, let's be honest, I will not be making something, but you will get a gift!
Have Fun!

3 comments:

Jena said...

Brandi, I thought of you as I read this plea from our website this morning...you are such a great example! {pulled straight from the RS page} "The Relief Society general presidency is inviting you to do something special for someone else. Gather with one or more friends and serve! Let us know about your experience at reliefsociety@ldschurch.org. Invite everyone you know; blog about it! This can be a wonderful gift to the Savior."

Lindsey from The R House said...

whoa!!! did you already find your winners???

if not, i'm your girl. (wink, wink)

Wendy-n-Jason said...

Oh Brandi you're the sweetest and I love you and miss you terribly! Can't wait for my TREAT and I'm glad we got to chat today! I love you!