CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dear Lincoln and Henry...

Since we are so far away, we thought we would show you what we have been doing. We want you to know we love you Tons Bit, and we miss you. Here are the things we saw yesterday while we were driving. Lincoln, maybe you can tell Brother what these pictures are.


Can you believe it? A FLOCK OF BIRDS!


This was a big statue we saw of a nice cow. He has HUGE horns!


Do you remember what we sing when see this? I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
(and I know you will probably sing, I'm proud to be an American Flag.)


Can you guys believe we saw cowboys who were riding the range?


Well good boys, we love you. We will call you soon. Have fun and be good.

Love,

mama and daddy

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Mama
I liked the cowboys and the horses the best. I like the comet in outerspace too. That's my favorite show.
Love
Lincoln

Jena said...

that is such a great idea! So cute!