CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We Love You Sweet Boys....


Hi Sweet Boys. We saw some AMAZING things in Arizona today.
Here is another picture of cactus. Aren't these Awesome-possum!

Daddy took another picture of a school bus because it was so close.
Maybe someday you boys can ride on a school bus...
Look at this Castle. Who do you think lives there???
Yikes! What is it? A Tyrannosaurus Rex.

We miss you a lot.
We love you tons bit in the whole world.

Love,

Mama and Daddy


2 comments:

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

mamma

That's my castle, I made it by myself. I made the dinosaur too. I love you tons bit in the whole world. Oh yeah uh huh!

Lincoln

Aubry Wilkes said...

Ok girlie, I would swear that the dinosaur is by a certain McDonalds on the corner of Kolb and Tanque Verde here in Tucson... are you here?!?!? If you are, it would be fun to see you. I love that you are blogging for your boys... what a great idea.