CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Every Day Dream Job

Today,
I just wanted to post some pictures of our family.
we are loving life in Arizona.
This is the first calendar year of our marriage, that we have
not been in school.
David is a real-timer ;
the most handsome attorney Pima County has ever seen.
and,
I honestly could not ask for a better job.
Playing house is the dream of so many young girls;
it was my dream too.
and I am glad that I am at a point in my life
with a college degree
having served a mission
having traveled as much as I could
married to my best friend,
and my number one fan forever,
and
now
I
get to stay home
and see my boys when they wake up
and kiss their perfect,dirty, little-boy faces,
and give them tubbies,
and read them stories
and play with bugs and cars,
and learn cool tricks,like climbing trees,
and jumping on to the couch from the coffee table,
and sing to them before I lay them in bed,
and laugh when they laugh

AND

I get to be home
and look good
(let's be honest, I always comb my hair, and put a clean shirt on,
and freshen my make-up before David gets home, so he can remember the girl he dated,)
and make dinner,
and iron clothes
(I love doing that)
and pack his lunch,
and clean the bathrooms
and get the first kiss when David gets home.

What else could one girl ask for?
I feel incredibly blessed every day.
We know it is time to keep building our family,
and our first adoption interview with LDSFS is February 5th,

but in the mean time,

ENJOY my life;
my full-time job;
my dream job!








7 comments:

Becky said...

You're little dudes are looking so old! They grow too fast! Sheesh. CUTE!

I love having my dream job too! Being a mom and wife is the best!

vinestreet said...

Great pictures. I love Henry's eyes. And Lincoln's megablock smile! I'm glad you are loving life!! "Enjoy the journey" is a woman's best mantra.

Unknown said...

Life without school...so jealous.

Tina said...

I can't wait for this dream job too! AND WHERE DID LINCOLNS BABY FACE GO!!!!??? When did that happen?

Brew Crew said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ulf face extraordinaire. Love the pics.
Mook

Julie B. said...

It is wonderful being a mom! Your boys are just so cute!

Other Mother said...

Your little boys are gorgeous! And, they look so happy which is such a beautiful thing. Your family is beautiful.