CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'll Share My Ice Cream....

 



Dear Birthmother,

It's me;Lincoln Daniel. I know my mom and dad have written to you often. Every night they pray that you will find a family to place your baby. We all hope you choose us. I am two, and I like to think things are mine. However, I have considered the opportunity cost, and if you decide to let your baby come live with us, I am willing to share my ice cream. I want a girl named "puppy," or a boy named "henry gordon james. (Those are my favorite trains)." I am willing to share my mom, my dad, and all my toys. For a limited time, I am willing to give up all rights to my vegetables and my nap time.
I have a big heart, and I will help mom and dad take care of your baby. I will hug them every day. I will teach them about Jesus, and we will be the best of friends. I love you already. Thanks for listening

Waiting patiently as two year olds do,

Lincoln Daniel
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

I don't know how you do it every time. Tears streaming down my face. When you write these little letters they are so tender and say so much of what must be going on inside your heart. I hope he gets to share soon,.

Becca said...

Lincoln, is a kind-hearted and sharing boy... Must have good parents!