CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Boys

So, my baby brother mentioned to me last night, "Sis, your blog is interesting." Then he described that that meant that, he realized how hard the infertility/adoption process has been. He followed up with the fact that if he and the Bec had triplets, I could choose one. Thanks Boss. I love you!

WITH THAT BEING SAID:

I will attempt to bring happiness back to the blog by setting Infertility and Adoption aside for a brief moment,

I will spend the rest of this post on my boys;

the boys I love the most in the entire world.

David and Lincoln, I love you guys more than all the stars in the sky.

The following video reminds me of what my husband gives to me every day. (it's country....so if you don't like country--don't listen to it!Also, I wanted to find just the words, but this was the only video that had the song.)David has been faithful to every promise he made to me when we got married. He has been a pillar of strength in our marriage and as we raise our son. I cannot ever join in a conversation where girls say, "you know how boys are." Nope, I just know how David is. He has been gentle, compassionate, and wonderful in every way. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
David, I love you. You were the best decision I ever made.



Lincoln, you are amazing. Your hugs and kisses melt my heart, and I love looking back at all the things you have learned. I remember the day you were born. What a marvelous day. You are a good boy, Son. I love you.

2 comments:

Vero said...

Brandi, thanks for share with us, that is beautiful.Veronica.

Carlotta said...

No worries about your blog being about adoption and infertility. Post what you will if it helps you. This is your journal and we can all learn. I didn't post my emotions for a long time being the odd man out amongst everyone looking to adopt feeling guilty for my emotions. Then I realized that all that mattered is I felt that way and who cared. I needed to get it out to help me feel better. I love your post and I am sure I will say it a million more times, esp. the litte letters to your birth mom out there. They are priceless.