CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

He is just THAT wonderful

 



He's not your typical husband.

at least that's what I've derived after hearing people talk about their less-than-davidesque-husbands.


Nope.

My husband is amazing. He is wonderful. He is smart. He is gentle. He is kind. He is just THAT wonderful.

I have only heard my husband yell once--at the bad call the ref made during the football game. He never brings work home with him, unless it's to share something exciting that has happened. He understands the balance of family and school/work.

I sincerely believe that my husband will be the one who gets me into heaven. My husband has kept every promise he has ever made to me. He has been the pillar of strength in my life. He has been the shoulder on which to cry, and the open arms ready to hold me. He makes me laugh, and he is full of wonderful surprises.

He believes that my decision to be a mother is the most honored calling in the existence of the planet.

He has an incredibly hard time frowning.
He loves the Lord
He loves me.
He loves Lincoln.
He loves my family and his family.

He honors his priesthood.

In all the creations in the world, I can't imagine something more wonderful and choice as my husband; my best friend; my lover; Lincoln's dad; my everything.

Thank you davidearl for being you; You really are just THAT wonderful!

I'm so blessed to be spending eternity with you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jay and Sherrie said...

David may not be your typical husband, but he is your typical Johnson man! (Sherrie agrees, too!)

Way to go, Bro!

Julie B. said...

That's so sweet!