CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 03, 2009

It's About Love...


Last Saturday,
We headed out to meet Our Joanie Girl.

We were really excited.
We love her so much.

I wish there was a way to adequately express
how much love we feel for this brave woman;
how much love his grandparents feel;
his aunts and uncles;
his cousins;
and most especially his big brother.

It was so wonderful.
Really.
Wonderful.

Every day, we still thank a loving Heavenly Father for this

beautiful girl.

The light in her eyes was apparent. She was so happy.
This is sweet Lincoln on our adventure.

Henry, Joanie, and Me.


Seriosuly people. Isn't she gorgeous?

Henry was just entranced with Joanie.

How could you not be?
Before we left,through tear filled eyes,
she said something that will be forever etched in my heart.

She said,
"I want to tell you something that I haven't been able to say for a year.I can see that he is healthy and happy, and that you love him. Thank you for giving him what I couldn't."

Again, I can't adequately describe the love that filled my heart at that moment.

I was overcome with emotion.
So we sat for a moment and we hugged.
and hugged.
and cried.

Joanie Girl
thank you for giving us
this precious baby.
We.
Love.
You.

Tons.Bit.
(and at our house, that's the most.)


4 comments:

vine street said...

I love these pictures. She is a lovely woman. I admire you a lot for all the trips you've taken to see her. I can't imagine if that would be easy or hard for me...but my first thought is that it would be incredibly hard. Coming to Nebraska has given your family so many blessings!

Julie B. said...

Joanie is beautiful and such a special person.
Your two little boys are just so handsome and seem to be very happy little fellas!
Life is good for the Johnsons!
Hugs:)
The Brewers

Shauni said...

Such a precious story--you make me cry! I think the set up you have is so great, that you keep in touch with her and allow Henry to know her. What a lucky little boy to have such great mommies who love him so much!

Jena said...

Yeah I cried too. I'm happy for you guys. There are wonderful wonderful people out there.