CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Today...

today
we are hoping to sell our house.
today
we hope that David gets a job.
today
we spent $3000.00 in hopes that David will pass the bar in July.
today
we hope my pneumonia goes away quickly.
today
is a great day to remember the words of Thomas S. Monson:

"
Through personal prayer, through family prayer, by trusting in God with faith, nothing wavering, we can call down to our rescue His mighty power. His call to us is as it has ever been: “Come unto me."

today
is a good day to call on His rescuing power.

4 comments:

Dan Brewer said...

Today's hard times are tomorrows funny stories! We are praying for you guys!

Tina said...

Oh! I mean from both of us!

Leah said...

I'll keep you in my prayers!!

Jena said...

Good luck! I hope you are better by now, and all is well! Prayer is amazing as you know...everything will work out for the best, I KNOW it!