CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

911

Yesterday, I answered the cell phone .

Here is how the conversation went.

Me: Hello?

911 operator: Hi this is 911. Is everything okay?

Me: (thinking- well we still need to sell our house and get my husband a job, but since you aren't my psychic...) Yes, everything is fine.

911: Because someone from your house just called 911. We heard a baby crying and wanted to make sure everything was okay.

Me: (picking up the phone Henry was playing with) Yes. Everything is fine.

Little Turkey found a way to:
call 911 (actually 9111111111#24)
and turn the phone on.
plus, he gave them the added pleasure of crying, so they had to make sure he was okay.

* and doctors want to know if almost one year olds can play with a ball.

Seriously.

7 comments:

Becky said...

OH MAN!!! I bet 911 gets accident calls like that a lot. I've heard that you can dial 911 from an inactive cell phone and it will work. We have like three old cell phones and I'm so scared to let Marley play with them because I don't want her to call 911 on accident. I don't know for sure if that is true though. Interesting.

David said...

You gotta love that Henry! He's cute as a button and smart as a whip :)

Jaime said...

That is too funny! I have never had the 911 accidental call yet. (knocking on wood right now)

Tina said...

You just have genius children! It's just that plain and simple! Love you guys! Loved the call from Lincoln. I felt bad when he asked me to come over to his house. :O( Sad on living so far!

Tammy said...

Had it been more than a half hour since you had given him food? Knowing what a brilliant child he is, maybe he was calling to complain:)

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey it's Samantha Reynolds! I saw your message, it's great to hear from you! That would be awesome if you guys moved to Tucson! Your little family is adorable! My little guy has made the 911 call yet, but I'm sure he will soon!

Jena said...

I loved your recap of the story, and am glad everything was indeed, okay. :)