CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wooden


5 years ago today, David and I were married
for time and all eternity.
I tell you what,
Eternity keeps getting better.


In five years we have graduated from BYU,
we welcomed Lincoln to the family.
we welcomed Henry to the family.
We battled infertility.
We bought our first house.
We gained some weight.
We bought our first bed.
We got our first real job.
And, we are one week away from David receiving his JD

We have laughed.
We have cried.
We have grown closer.
We have been blessed immensely.

Yes.

Eternity keeps getting better.

I love you David Earl.
more than all the stars in the sky.

4 comments:

David said...

I love you Sweetheart. Happy 5th Anniversary! I can't wait till next year when we can actually celebrate our anniversary together. The past five years have been the best of my life, and I owe that all to you.

Jena said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute!

Leah said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary!